Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

E430 drivers window wont work, replaced motor &,window

Customer Question

E430 drivers window wont work, replaced motor &,window control module on the door. Module makes clicking sound so it's getting the signal. All other windows work.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to be able to help you with the window problem you are having we need to know what year your Mercedes is. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1999 E 430 Sport.Drivers window. I have replaced window motor and Black box module inside the door. All other windows work
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to scan the module and see what the fault code is that should be setting?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have no scanner. Is there a fuse that only works one window ? If so Where is it ?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

There are two fuse located in the rear fuse panel for the windows, they are the F4f1 fuse and the F4f2 fuses.

See them in the wiring diagram in the link below, copy and paste the link toy our browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fuse%20Dec%2024.pdf