Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I have a 2007 S550 and my problem is that the ABS/ESP lights

Customer Question

Customer: Hi ***** *****, my name is***** have a 2007 S550 and my problem is that the ABS/ESP lights come on at about 25 mph. If the car sits for a couple of days, everything resets but as soon as I drive it and reach 25 mph the lights return.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I changed the rear speed sensors because of a code
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The ABS/ESP lights come on when the computer system sees a fault and in order to determine what is causing this problem the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved . If you can get his done and post back with the fault codes I will advise you from there.