Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

I am searching radio code to my 2003 CLK 320
, VIN

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, And I am searching for the radio code to my 2003 CLK 320
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: VIN #WDBLK65G33T135409
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Waited all day and have yet to receive a response to my inquiry
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, sorry for the wait. My name is***** is no radio code on file in the Mercedes database for your vin number. You will need to remove the radio and give me the serial number from the radio in order for me to look up your radio code. The serial number is ***** into the radio chassis.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How would I remove the radio?
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

You need to purchase some radio removal keys. The keys insert into the slots at the bottom of the radio. Just push the keys into the slots and pull the radio out. Some local parts stores may carry them. The Mercedes dealer usually has them as well. Click on the link below for the keys.

http://www.amazon.com/Scosche-Dt2B-Radio-Removal-Euro/dp/B0007TC9M6

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try to find the keys and will get back to you with the serial #
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Marty
If I wanted to go to my dealer and have them fix the problem I would'nt have had to pay you fee to get the code from you, I was willing to pay to avoid having to go down to my dealer.
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

I never told you to go to the dealer to get the code I told you that they usually have the radio keys for sale.