Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

How do I reset the "Service A" annunciation on my 2007

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, How do I reset the "Service A" annunciation on my 2007 SL550? thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: "Service A exceeded by 35 day" message appeared after 2000 miles and one year after servicing with previous Service A. I want to extinguish the light.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** on the attachment below for the reset procedure. Your steering wheel may look slightly different but the steps are the same. Let me know if you have any difficulty. Please click on a rating for my answer as this is the only way that I receive credit from the website for helping you.