Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

After battery dying and getting a new key fob the doors will

Customer Question

After battery dying and getting a new key fob the doors will not lock and unlock, (alarm still activates), head rests behind back seat won't go down with dash button, door vacuum no longer works when I close the doors and the gas door won't open. Checked fuse 62 and it was missing so I replaced it but still nothing works. Is there something I need to do to reset everything? My car is a 2006 S350
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is*****'d fill the slots on either side of the fuse in case you placed the fuse in the wrong slot. If the fuse is good you will need to replace the PSE module in the trunk. The PSE module controls everything that is not working. I've attached a picture of the location of the module below. I've also attached a diagram of the rear fuse box. Let me know if you need anything else. Please click on a rating for my answer as this is the only way that I receive credit from the website for helping you.