Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

1997 E320 NO POWER TO FUEL PUMP, WINDOW NOT GOES UP, CAR NOT

Customer Question

1997 E320 NO POWER TO FUEL PUMP, WINDOW NOT GOES UP, CAR NOT STARTING BUT TURN OVER WHAT YOU THING CAN CAUSING THE PROBLIM
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are sure the fuel pump is okay then you are going to need to do some testing to determine why it will not run. I have enclosed the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Fuel%20pump%20circuit%20DEC%2020.pdf

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Are you able to run the test steps I sent you?