sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

J i have a c300 2015 that wont start after a crash
, it

Customer Question

Customer: j i have a c300 2015 that wont start after a crash
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it was involved in a crash mercedes benz c300 2015 airbags deploid i rest everything but the ignition turns on but when you try to start it nothing happens
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes will you answere why it wont start ill pay you if you will fix my issue
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that will cause a no start condition but if this has happened as a result of an accident and airbags being deployed then I would first suspect the airbag repair is not complete, which can prevent the engine from starting. What parts specifically were replaced?