Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I have a 2015 Mercedes E 350 and the speedometer is not

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Mercedes E 350 and the speedometer is not working and ABS light and check engine light is on ,is there a fuse for this ?
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The check engine light as well as the ABS light come on when the system sees a fault and this fault is likely related to the speedometer not working as well. In order to be able to determine what has failed the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned with a Mercedes compatible scan tool and the fault codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will advise you from there. This type of problem is not likely due to a blow fuse.