tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair, mechanic
Experience:  own shop 25yrs
14541291

How do I take apart the back middle seat on my 2003 ML350.

Customer Question

How do I take apart the back middle seat on my 2003 ML350. My seat belt retractor is stuck for the middle seat.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Is this for the 2nd or 3rd row seating

And I will need the last 8 of the vin to pull directions for you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for getting back to me. It is for the 2nd row seating. Middle seat to be exact. The seatbelt retractor in the middle seat is what I'm tryint to get to. The last 8 of the vin is 3A438095. Thanks for your help.
Expert:  Eric replied 11 months ago.

HI,

For some reason I only have for front seat and for the rear 3rd row seat. I will need to opt out and see if another expert has the directions - sorry about that

Expert:  tim's auto repair replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w31n94yxbbjayli/1222-mb-Remove%20and%20install%20bench.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/w31n94yxbbjayli/1222-mb-Remove%20and%20install%20bench.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Okay, thanks

you are very welcome

merry Christmas

thanks