Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Not sure if my other question went thru but is it possible

Customer Question

Not sure if my other question went thru but is it possible to get an interior light diagram my center console Ac heating blower lights are out ( changed builds shifter console lights are out (window switches Emerg flasher ect.. And the light to the head
light switch. The ash tray light works the speedo cluster works n dims. Also if u hav a diagram for the cruise control it would be great it is not working either. Again thanks and I will tip at the end :-)
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

Yes there are two wiring diagram which cover all the interior lamp circuit. See them both in the link below.
Have a look and see if this is what you are needing.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Interior%20lamp%20Dec%2017.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Interior%20lamp%20%232%20Dec%2017.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm getting no power to gry/blu so I'm thinking I hav to pull the instrument cluster to get to the x6 block. Question is how do I pull the instrument cluster out ? I have the center console out the center air dash out n I have the air vent cover to the left of the cluster out so I have a little access from both sides. R there some screws or clips holding the cluster in ?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I have enclosed the cluster removal steps that Mercedes offers.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/cluster%20Dec%2017.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
does the dimmer /trip set / clock set thing come out w/ out taking the cluster out and or can i get to that gry blu junction block w/ out taking the cluster out ?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I think the cluster has to come out to get to the connector.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I'm not getting power to gry/blu on the blower lite or the deverter thermostat wires for the lite. Haven't checked the lower gry/ blu but I'm assuming same prob . Surprised they only hav that middle yellow lite on the headline switch and not the settings .
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Well you are going to need to trace the circuit to find the cause. Thats what I would so if I was there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hose from left vent it's says I should remove do I get to that from below ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey thanks I'll give a great review cuz you hav been really helpful and I won't stiff ya on the tip I'm done for the day I think
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Yes you should be able to access from underneath if you have the right size hands.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ron so far you are batting 1000 but I will rate your service and justanswer when I'm done with my project which should be by Tuesday. Your service has been fantastic I appreciate the things you've sent me and you responses hav been timely , but the last time I used just answer I had a problem with my dog I thought was serious and the vet got back to me 12 hours later . Nice woman but glad the dog didn't have something really dangerous. If not for you I would have dropped the service . I will show my appreciation $ when my lights work and I have a good handle on the cruise control problem which I'm sure you'll be the help I need to get it done. Thank you so far, I have a classic rare 190e 5spd manual pain in the ass car w the dash n console tore out. It's in great shape body ,engine n suspension . Love driving it but needs to be perfect ! Thanks again
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

No problem, Im off today but will return on Monday if need be.