Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

My 04 s500 sat overnight and when I got in to start it I

Customer Question

My 04 s500 sat overnight and when I got in to start it I attemptef to start 3 times before it crank. The check engine light stayed on for a hour or so I filled up did a fuel system treatment and it seemed fine. I left the car for 13 hrs and got in to start and it did the same again. I replaced the crank position sensor about a yr ago could my problem be the maf or fuel pump?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to begin to determine what may be causing the problem you are having the first thing you need to do is to scan the computer system to see what the fault code and or codes are that should have set when the check engine light came on. If you can get this scan done and post back with the results we can work from there.