Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I have a 2007 mercedes and occasionally I get a APV warning

Customer Question

I have a 2007 mercedes and occasionally I get a APV warning light, but it goes out the next time I start the car. Now I will be driving down the road and the car will stop running, all the light on the panel will go on, (Like I turn the key off and back on). The car will then start the engine on it's own and continue down the highway. I have had no other issues with the car. It runs and performs well.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Any time any of the warning lights come on including the APV light this means the computer system is seeing a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is failing the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to help you get this resolved.