Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Pete, just had the car at the dealership a week ago dropped

Customer Question

Customer: hey Pete, just had the car at the dealership a week ago dropped 800+ dollars and the engine light came on today driving home i have checkled the gas cap and reset the service interval just in case they forgot car is 2013 ML 350 Bluetec with 100K
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: engine light is on, no faults or change in operability
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok more info workshop code 5050 service code a
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
correction 505 is the code
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
will anyone be able to answer within the next 30 mins?
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please recheck the fault code you are listing, I am not seeing any reference to a 505, all engine codes should be 4 digits starting with a P. Check the code for ma and post back with the results and we can work from there.