MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Im trying to find wiring diagram relay that wires fell out

Customer Question

Im trying to find wiring diagram for a relay that wires fell out of the part on rely number is ***** ,on one side and 386481 on other side, theres about 20 different colored wires that have to go exactly correct?any help would be grateful thank you
DonBrizendine
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a model on the unit this relay is in? We might do better locating a diagram by that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't need hvac answered? its electrical with a 1993 mercedes
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

I see. Not sure why this came to HVAC, Will notify moderators.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an automotive tech,not an hvac tech?
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

I have forwarded to moderators to change categories. You can also click on drop don menu and notify them.Please do not rate or reply as that will send question back to my desk and delay getting assistance.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** first number you posted was blocked by the system. Can you post it again but place the letter A in front of the number so it does not get blocked. Also, do not separate the number just post it as one long number.