Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Car won't start

Customer Question

Car won't start
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing to check here is to see if you have a dead or weak battery causing this fault.If you havent yet,try a jump start or recharging the battery and see if this corrects the fault here.If it does then the battery and alternator need tested as well as the vehicle tested for a parasitic draw to see if anything electrical is draining the battery.

If this was already attempted or if the engine is cranking over with the starter but isnt starting let me know.Also let me know if you need info on how to re charge the battery or jump start the vehicle and we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete