sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a 2008 Mercedes E 350 with a sealed fuel tank. The

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2008 Mercedes E 350 with a sealed fuel tank. The fuel tank was recently replaced however, the line attached to the fuel tank was damaged. The line runs from the top back of the fuel tank and extens out next to the fuel intake. I need to remove
the line and replace it however, the attachment seems very difficult to remove. The part number is ***** and is called a line. I included the part number and name to help provide a better description on the attachment. I need to know how the attachment
next to the line can be un loosen. Thanks in advance
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I have been unable to find an image of this line but I'm certain that it has a quick connect fitting of some type. Some quick connects contain their own tab that just needs to be pressed, some require a release tool to compress the spring inside to release it.

Are you able to upload a picture of the end of the replacement line?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will upload a picture tomorrow...

Great!