Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

I need to jump start my mercedes benz R350 and I cant seem

Customer Question

Customer: Hey I need to jump start my mercedes benz R350 and I cant seem to find the negative on the car
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's about it...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure...
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 12 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** can set up phone call if you like?

Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

The jump and charge points for this are on the passenger side of the vehicle underneath the hood they should be close to the fender where the hood sits down at on the body,the ground will most likely have a black cap covering it up you will have to remove this black cap to see the stud to hook up to to charge the battery and or jump start it,hook up the positive first then hook up the ground.The black cap just pulls striaght up and off no twisting needed.i hope this helped,if you need anything else let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/szp7xym7isc7vgs/r-12-14.jpg?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete