Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Just replaced a front ABC block on a 2003 500sl. my

Customer Question

just replaced a front ABC block on a 2003 500sl. my left(drivers) side front wont come up.
all new pentsion fluid flush,etc. can it be i have one of the wires to wrong plugin?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

In allot of cases after a component like this is replaced here the system has to be calibrated.This is done with a dealers sds machine or a scan tool that is compatible with your model here.If the system is not calibrated I have seen one side or both sides hang unevenly or drop to the ground to cause the vehicle to sit unevenly.If this was not done this is what needs done here.If this was already done and did not correct this issue let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete