Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I have a ml350 bluetec 4matic 2011 and today it won't

Customer Question

I have a ml350 bluetec 4matic 2011 and today it won't start. Lights go on but engine won't crank. Left key in ignition for an hour or so not sure if it was on position 1 or off. we connected a battery charger but it did not change anything. it won't start,
please help
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine the cause of your no crank condition you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps to check in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/No%20crank%20Merc%20Dec%207.pdf