Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Marty,
, the ac blower on my ml 350 is not blowing, it

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Marty,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am Mike - the ac blower on my ml 350 is not blowing, it sounds like the compressor is cycling but no air
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yesw
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Marty doesnt seem to be online today. If you would like help now, I would be happy to help, or I can opt out if you prefer to wait until Marty comes online.

Either way, you need to please post the year of your ML350 to start with and the last 8 digits of the vin number for pulling the correct schematics