Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Command unit screen is has lines and can't read screen

Customer Question

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the command/radio options are still functioning properly but the screen itself and the screen is the only issue here this is the screen/display itself that has failed that needs replaced.This has to come complete with a new command/radio unit as it isnt sold seperately and this in some cases can run over $2500 for a new command unit.I have had to replace this before unfortunately for issues like this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete