Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I have a 2008 mb c300. I can't read the mileage on cluster

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2008 mb c300. I can't read the mileage on cluster just has ----- where the miles would be.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing with the odometer may be caused by a failing cluster but in order to determine if that is the case you are going to need to have the computer system scanned with a Mercedes compatible scan tool and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to get this resolved.