Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a 2006 clk 500 Mercedes that I've only had about a

Customer Question

I have a 2006 clk 500 Mercedes that I've only had about a year. Every now and then the lights around the instrument cluster blink. Sometimes all around it and other times in various spots on the circle. What can the problem be? Thanks, Beverly.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello Beverly. My name is***** you say lights do you mean warning ? Or is it a red and green light ? Can you just turn the key on so the dash lights up to check the gauges and tell me if you see the lights you are talking about ? I think you may have aftermarket radar detector installed that is my best guess right out of the gate. But I would like to hear some more from you so we can get you the best answer. I am here to help. Lou