Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 23 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

I asked you a question about installing the heads on my

Customer Question

I am Rocky XXX. I asked you a question about installing the heads on my Mercedes with a 5.0 (119.970) engine. Will the chain fit over the cam sprockets when I set the heads on?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rocky, my name is***** don't think I helped you with your first question. What exactly are you trying to do?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Marty, This is a follow up to a question that Matt answered a couple of days ago. I am not happy about being charged again. My question is: I am installing the heads on a 95 Mercedes S500 Coupe with a 5.0 (119.970) engine. Will the chain fit over the cam sprockets? Also can you help me with this second charge for the same question? thanks,Rocky
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Sorry about the confusion. I will have to send the question to customer service in regards ***** ***** charges. Each expert is paid on an individual basis. We only get paid when you leave a positive rating for our help. If this is a follow up to your original question Matt should have replied back to you. I can help you with the workshop instructions for installing the cylinder heads but I cannot help you if you are not willing to rate my service so I can get paid. I completely understand your dissatisfaction with the previous expert. You will not be able to fit the chain over the sprockets if they are already installed. I can send all of the instructions for installing the cylinder heads to your email. There is an additional $10 fee for the information. If you would like to contact customer service and see if you can get the charge for the original answer removed I can continue to help you here. Click here for customer service.

Let me know.

Marty

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In this case it is not fair to ask you to reply to Matt's case! Are you able to refer this to Matt?
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

I will send him a private message and see if he can answer the question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help!
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

You're quite welcome.

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I've replied on your original question so check there as the next step