Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

IM ***** *****. I HAVE 2 CODES P2006 AND PO128 PLEASE

Customer Question

Customer: HI IM ***** ***** . I HAVE 2 CODES P2006 AND PO128 PLEASE EXPLAIN
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 06 ML350
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** code indicates a fault with the tumble flaps in the intake manifold. The repair usually requires the replacement of the manifold itself. If you check the linkage at the front of the manifold and find that the linkage or lever is broken you may be able to repair the problem using an aftermarket repair kit. Click here for a source for the linkage.

The P0128 indicates a fault with the engine thermostat. For this fault code the engine thermostat should be replaced.

Let me know if you have any questions. Please click on a rating for my service in order for the website to credit me for my help.

Marty