Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

On my M- 2012 C350 the windshield wipers do not work after

Customer Question

Customer: On my M-B 2012 C350 the windshield wipers do not work after cutting through the windshield washer hose, which not known to me at the time has wires in it. Must have shorted out and blown a fuse. Which fuse and where is it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Windshield wipers stalled in mid stroke. Washers and wipers do not move after activation.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hi im kevin i have fuse ten listed in under bonnet fuse box its a 30 amp fuse the fuse box is in the engine bay on left hand side looking at front of car

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked fuse 10 with an Ohm meter and it is fine. Is this circuit fed by another fuse?
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Not as far as my info shows il opt out see id another tech has more info

Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** that fuse have power with the key on?