FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE DIESEL/AUTOMOTIVE
1627031

I have played around with the rear door locks on my

Customer Question

Hi. I have played around with the rear door locks on my daughters Mercedes C200 year 2004 and managed to lock them so I can no longer close them as they arena a fully locked position and open. I was playing with them as one of the door locks bounce when trying to lock the doors using the remote How can I release the locks so I can at least close the doors again...please help
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. It sounds like you locked the latches. To release them you need to unlock the doors and pull on the handle like you are opening the door. While you are doing that you need to rotate the latch in the door to release it to the open position. You can only do this while holding the handle with the door unlocked. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance.