Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

2008 cls550 with suspension malfunction icon comes on while

Customer Question

2008 cls550 with suspension malfunction icon comes on while driving on Highway. What is the real problem? Left front side seems to sit lower than other sides.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The suspension light come on when the system sees a fault and when this happens the system will set and store a fault code and or codes, in order to determine what is failing the first thing that needs to be done is to have the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can direct you from there to the cause and the repair needed.