Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 23 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

Matt, I am trying to reinstall the heads. Is there enough

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Matt, I am trying to reinstall the heads. Is there enough slack in the chain to slip the chain over the sprockets?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, it's a 95 Mercedes 140 coupe with a 119.970 (500) engine. I have reconditioned the heads (blown head gasket) now I am reinstalling the heads. I have not found clear info. on putting the chain back on the cams. Thanks, Rocky
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I am confused! I already asked this question and kind of received a "generic" answer from you last night. Do you want to charge me a second time?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Matt, Are you still there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am quickly becoming dissatisfied with this site! The credit Card page did not want to accept my debit card although there is a couple of thousand in that account. Matt gave me an answer last night that didn't quite address my problem. Now he seems to be treating it as an entirely new question. I have been very satisfied with this site in the past. But this time things have gotten off to a shaky start. HELP!
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

hI

I've contiinued the conversation on your original question so I'd suggest closing this one and requesting a refund on this post

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. so if my answers have been helpful please rate my answer.