Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

2006 sl 500 has ABC visit workshop on letters Car will not

Customer Question

2006 sl 500 has ABC visit workshop on white letters Car will not lift or lower the body anymore, however it drives fine ... What could it be ?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The ABC warning indicator come on when the system sees a system fault and in order to to know what is failing the first thing that needs to be done is you are going to need to scan the system With a factory compatible scan tool to retrieve the fault code and or codes that should be setting when the light is coming on. If you can get the fault code and or codes and post back with them we can advise you on what is causing this problem.