Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Air filter
, mercedes benz sl550
, yes
,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** air filter
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: mercedes benz sl550
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mercedes Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you we need to know what it is your are trying to do, can you please explain with full details what it is you need and what it is you are trying to repair. Post back when you can and we can work from tehre.