Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

I got glk 2013 and I wonna install back camera and

Customer Question

hi I got glk 2013 and I wonna install back camera and navigation .How much that's will cost me ?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If your model is pre wired for these components and if the dealer offers a retrofit kit for factory navigation and back up camera you can be looking around $2000 each for the navigation and back up camera install.Unfortunately it can be high priced like this due to the components that will need installed,the labor to install all of the components and programming needed.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete