Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

I have a 2009 Mercedes Cls 550 the air suspension compressor

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Mercedes Cls 550 the air suspension compressor went out and I had that part replaced along with the relay, but the car still isn't raising up. What could be the problem?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** fault codes in the Airmatic control module must be erased using a factory level Mercedes scan tool before the compressor will turn on and raise the car. If the compressor is not turning on it is because there are fault codes stored in the Airmatic control module or the fuse is blown and there is no power to the compressor relay. If the compressor is turning on and the car is not rising there has to be a leak in the system or the compressor is defective.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be logging off for the night as it is almost 11:30PM here. I'll reply in the morning with any follow up.

Marty

Please remember to click on a rating for my service if you are satisfied with my answer.