Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Right side air suspension front let's out air when I turn

Customer Question

Right side air suspension front let's out air when I turn off car and close door. It also will not hold air with new air bags.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to try and help you the first thing we need to know is the year of your Mercedes as well as any fault codes that the system should be setting when there is a problem with it. If you can post back with this information we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive my reply Dan at newamericapower com if it doesn't go through here
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I have not seen any reply , have you read my last post? I need this information to move forward.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a 2006 ml350. I don't know if there are any other 'codes' because I don't have the equipment to run diagnostics.