Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I change the rear airpring on a clsbecause ione of them was

Customer Question

I change the rear airpring on a cls(###) ###-####because ione of them was leaking I installed 2 arnotts spring air the replacements for the car exactly as they say and after I finish and lowered the rear of the car it they are not raising. I turn on the car I press the raise button that is located by the shift gears and the front of the car raised but the rear didn't
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I change the rear airpring on a cls(###) ###-####because one of them was leaking I installed 2 arnotts spring air the replacements for the car exactly as they say and after I finish and lowered the rear of the car they are not raising. I turn on the car I press the raise button that is located by the shift gears and the front of the car raised but the rear didn't. Now the front air spring should come down by itself but they are not doing it after I turn of the raising button. I hope this can help with the answer
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases if there is a control issue with the suspension system the computer should set a fault code and or codes. If you can scan the system and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting I will try and help you determine what is failing on your system. Post back with the fault code and or codes and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The code scanner I have doesn't have the capabilyty to test the airmatic suspension. That was the reason I made the question to see if you had a suggestion that could help pin point the problem
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately with out have a fault code to go on anything I suggest would be a guess at best. I do not want to guess and not provide you with a proper answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand since I didn't ger an answer that helped me would i get a refund?
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

No problem, you can contact customer service for a refund, you are not charged nor am I paid anything with out a rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank so much I will no hesitate to contact you again if I needed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Your very welcome and thank you as well.