sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Can not pull-up previous message that you sent regarding

Customer Question

Can not pull-up previous message that you sent regarding pressure washed engine and now stuck I second gear. 2006 Chrysler Crossfire
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If the trans is stuck in a single gear it's in limp in. IF the trans controller sees an issue that will prevent proper operation or the TCM itself isn't' awake then the trans will be in limp in. There are many possible causes ranging from the TCM itself, wiring, solenoids, the input speed sensors, and lack of wheel speed signal from the ABS system will also cause it.

I see you were looking at a question where the problem happened as a result of pressure washing. Is that your case also?