Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Mercedes Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Keys locked in trunk of e350 2011

Customer Question

Keys locked in trunk of e350 2011
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Try this, remove the rear seat cushion. Then remove the screws, bolts, nuts holding the backrest to the chassis. Then move the back rest side ot side to try and get the top latch to release so you can remove and or fold down the backrest to gain access to the trunk.

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tow truck driver attempted to try and remove sit but unable. Is there another way? I ended up having the car towed home. Dealership wants $160 to unlock trunk

Is this a sedan or couple?

Can you work on electrical systems, we may be able to mess with the wiring to get the trunk to unlock.

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.