Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

Marty, I have a 96 Mercedes c220 and I am unable to get the

Customer Question

Marty, I have a 96 Mercedes c220 and I am unable to get the red-green lights on the mirror to stop flashing. I have replaced the remote batteries, see no light beam as a referenece although it may be inferred can you give me advice or help. The car gets no ignition spark of fuel pump relay function... help. Can I disarm the device and solve my problem?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with this no start problem the first thing you need to do is to scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.