Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have an E350 cdi 4matic estate 2012 model. In the display

Customer Question

I have an E350 cdi 4matic estate 2012 model. In the display it stands "malfunction" and a drawing of the car. I borroved a OBD reader and I got this code:
"C155E13, The pressure reliefe valve for system pressure has a malfunction. There is an open circuit."
So my question is; where is this valve on the vehicle?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. The pressure relief valve is located on the compressor and it is in the rear of the vehicle under the car located behind a plastic cover. If you look under the back boot area where the spare tire cavity is under the back you will find the small cover that covers the compressor and valve block. Hope this information helps. Let me know if you need anything else. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.