MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I've change my four struts on my Sl55 2003 to arnott, clean

Customer Question

I've change my four struts on my Sl55 2003 to arnott, clean the valves in front, change the accumulator in the front and try to change the filter by doing a rodeo to create a temperature rise, unfortunately the rodeo couldn't be performed after clearing the error code with my autel tool.
Whenever I try to run a hydraulic flush I get a hose burst, what could be the next line of action
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Michael Warfield replied 1 year ago.

What was the last hose to burst? What component to what?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The first hose was in the front that connect the converter to the second accumulator by the driver door. And the second was vice versa after repairing the first. I even changed the front accumulator..

Why did you replace the 4 struts in the first place? Were all the struts leaking or was the suspension level just very low?

Sorry for the long wait, I was out of town this week until today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was out of town too in a remote area, I replaced the strutS cos one of the suspension on the front driver side sagged after hitting a porthole, and I decided to change the whole four with the arrnott. I change the three accumulator too. But when I came and start the car to see how it's going to be the hose got broken. The rear to the small accumulator called REAR LEFT ABC AIR CELL RETURN RESERVOIR
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: I still need help.