Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

I'm looking at buying 2013 Mercedes C class 6 cylinder gas

Customer Question

I'm looking at buying 2013 Mercedes C class 6 cylinder gas vehicle what are the things to look for on the engine with 20,000 miles one owner and what are the issues to look for in the future what's life expectancy can I expect with regular maintenance
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** apologize for the wait. With only 20,000 miles you should only need to check the condition of the motor oil, check for oil leakage and check for a smooth running engine. If the car runs well and there are no warning lights on you should be fine. With proper maintenance this vehicle can easily reach 200,000 miles or more. I would advise you to have a pre-purchase inspection performed by a Mercedes technician to check the overall car for any problems or any signs of accident damage.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Marty