Super mechanic
Super mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. troubleshooting, diag. electrical, collision
2947720

I have 2005 Mercedes CLK 320 and I cannot put the soft top

Customer Question

I have 2005 Mercedes CLK 320 and I cannot put the soft top down. It says to close the Trunk Partitiner. I have pull the partitiner down but same error occurs. Any suggestions.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Super mechanic replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me start by saying that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern.

.

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pntd1ou6stffknc/Order%20No.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jerry, I cannot access the site address that you gave me.

It may have been moved, sorry. Please allow me to upload it again, thanks.

Here is the link again just to be sure. Please let me know if there are any other problems with it and if not please remember to rate the answer.

.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Jerry, this solution does not apply to my 2005 Mercedes CLK 320. My trunk does not anything like that and my error message is "Turnk partitioner Please Close".

I see, thanks.

That is all the information that I have on it, but wait there may be another expert who has more. I will opt out and open it back up. Please DON’T REPLY to this post as that will lock the question back to me, also DON’T RATE THE ANSWER yet, someone should be along shortly, I’m sure, thanks and sorry I wasn’t able to help with it.

.

*******YOU CAN ALWAYS GET A REFUND WITHOUT RATING THE ANSWER AS BAD OR THE SERVICE AS POOR ********

.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please ignore my previous email. You have not charged me. Sorry.