Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

My ml350 started making alarm and the light flasing where is

Customer Question

hi my ml350 started making alarm and the light flasing where is is packed . at this time there was ran falling . the key would not open the door any more and the i pull off the key from the smart casing and replace again. this time the key was able to open the door but could not start the car. as i was hearing a tinnnnn sound.what could this be and what lead to is?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

It is possible this fault here was/is being caused by low voltage.If you have not had the battery tested to see if it is o.k. or if it needs replaced at all this needs done.If a fault is found with the battery it will need replaced.In some cases just re charging the battery or cleaning the battery terminals (if found dirty or corroded) will correct this issue here.

If this has already been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.