cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

I have a 2012 mercedes c300. Have code p2158 and u0121. Is

Customer Question

Hello i have a 2012 mercedes c300. Have code p2158 and u0121. Is p2158 the speed sensor on the trans.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

i would be more then glad to send you a phone call request so we can talk this problem out as soon as you accept i will call you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took 10 minute to get the offer for the call, been waiting 6 hours for a response of my question.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

i do apologize i just got on line and saw the phone call request but to answer your question the code is for speed sensor b witch is the transmission speed sensor as for the u0121 it is a failure to communicate with the brake control module

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the reply. I figured as much but was hoping I was wrong. Can't even locate part on internet, tells me the worst. Again thank you.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

its not a problem please be sure to rate my service when you get the chance ill see if i can find the speed sensor you you