cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

When I start in the morning from cold it starts no prob

Customer Question

When I start in the morning from cold it starts no prob however esp comes on and engine management light comes on however if I give it throttle it overrides it altogether when driving it pulls fine then gives a cough every so often
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

what codes are coming up

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
None
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
According to merc Aberdeen the small pipe on top of the cat was faulty they changed that at a cost of 150 pounds and it is still the same
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

here is you service offer for a phone call as soon as you accept i will call you and we will get it worked out