Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Does anybody know where I can get an affordable Power

Customer Question

Does anybody know where I can get an affordable Power steering pump for a 2006 mercedes E 350 4 matic? I ordered one from ebay and they sent the wrong one out now Ii have to find one but they are all to expensive.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help with this today.I need a little more info to assist better.

Are you o.k. with a used power steering pump or do you want a new one?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Depends on how used, and yes im okay with a used one if its not coming off of a car with a ton of miles on it
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

O.k.,one place you can get a new or rebuilt on is http://www.autohausaz.com/search/product.aspx?sid=auiajjvqplgkxg45ak1yq455&[email protected]&[email protected]%204MATIC&year=2006&[email protected]%20System&[email protected]%20Steering%20Pump.

The other option is for a used one and one place I use quite a bit is http://www.car-part.com.It is a web site with a large list of salvage yards.Just enter your vehicle info and what your looking for and it will bring up a list of who has it as well as the cost and condition/part grade.It will also give you the contact info to contact the specific salvage yard with any questions and to order it.They will ship it to your door.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.