Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified automotive professional with over 25 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.
Reset Service Indicator
1. Insert key into ignition, switch to position “1“.
2. Press buttons or repeatedly until the mileage is displayed within the Multifunction display.
3. Press cluster illumination button (1) 3 times in short succession. The battery voltage will be displayed
4. Press the up / buttons until the service menu appears.
5. Use the and buttons to select menu option „Confirm“. 6. Press until “Complete Service” is selected.
7. Confirm “Complete Service” with button . The display will show “Service Confirmed
Switch on the radio, "CODE" will appear on the display. Using the buttons on the alpha-numeric keypad, enter the five digit code. Confirm by pressing the "OK" key.
If an incorrect code has been entered and confirmed, "CODE" will reappear on the display. The correct code must be entered once again. If an incorrect code is entered three times, "WAIT" will appear on the display and the radio will be locked out for about 10 minutes.