FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE DIESEL/AUTOMOTIVE
1627031

2010 gl 450 when it sits parked a 4-5 days the unit is all

Customer Question

2010 gl 450 when it sits parked a 4-5 days the unit is all down but when you try to set the ride on the suv it will read in dash compressor overheating
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** so I understand correctly, as the vehicle sits for s few days the suspension will deflate? Then when it starts to pump up the compressor starts overheating?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that is correct and now it won't pump it up . Do you think its the pump needs to be replaced ?
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Typically when you get this series of issues it is more of a snowball effect. Most of the time this is caused by a failing air bladder on the suspension. When you have a slow leak the suspension will leak down and cause the co press or to work harder. Eventually the compressor will fail from working constantly.