Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.
13230946

I have a code P207D and P203E how do I fix

Customer Question

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we need to know what you are working on, year, make, model as well as engine size. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2002 Mercedes Benz C320 3.2L
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately my information on the C320 is very limited so I will reopen the question for you, now that the information is complete a Mercedes expert should pick it up for you. If they can help they will post back.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, perhaps I can help. Those fault codes are CAN communication codes between the EIS and the ME control unit and between the instrument cluster and the ME control unit. Possible faults are the EIS or the ME control unit. If there are no symptoms associated with these codes they can simply be erased.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Marty

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm just following up with you on the Mercedes. Was my answer helpful?

Marty