Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Had front end drop al lthe way down to tires. replaced both

Customer Question

had front end drop al lthe way down to tires. replaced both front struts. didnt help, replaced airmatic pump with rebuilt one also relay switch and driving home loud gutteral noise coming from engine similar to the loud buzzing from the old pump. Mercedes 2430 2001. i am into repairs for $7,000 so far and the car is beautiful and pristine inside and out. Should I get rid of it or take it back to the shop that replaced the pump? Everytime I take it there I leave with another issue. No exaggeration. I have it documented.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello. These systems are extremely easy to diagnose. So there should be no reason for return repairs. And 7k sounds extreme for these old cars as the parts are easy to come by. So at this point , what is the current issue with the car ? Is it just the noise ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont understand why i am getting billed when I did not get to the part where I SENT the question. I am now double billed because i already got an answer from an other account. On top of that someone took the liberty pf adding $5 to the 2nd one that i dod not submit. i have to take care of this when i find the time.

Sir I don't see where and if you submitted more than one question or chat. You can submit for a refund by following the customer service links. Sorry you are having issues. The site is pretty easy to navigate for most. Also we never resolved your issue. You never replied to my questions. Let me know if you still need assistance